Monday, August 16, 2010

Fried Food

Gone are the days of organic. Here are the days of fried. I cannot tell you the last time I went to a restaurant and something green was served. Seriously. French fries, grits, corn, black-eyed peas. This place would drive a healthy person nuts. I am trying to adjust, but my waist line is finding it difficult.

The worst thing about the fried food is after you eat it. Because of the humidity and heat, you literally sweat grease. And you can smell it.

Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie!!! I can't believe your living in Mississippi!!! Thats crazy!!! I was just reading your blog and it sounds like your having a great time!! I started this blog thing too..I never thought I would but its tons of fun!
    How did the wedding thing end up? I voted for you!! Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog address is ashley-thewoodfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete